Change Of Address

If you need to change the mailing address of your property tax bill, please complete and submit a Change of Address form,
  • A change of address can only be requested by the property owner. An authorized representative must provide legal documentation, such as a power of attorney.
  • If the property is in the name of a company/organization, the request must be signed by an authorized signer.
  • Mailing addresses will not be changed to mortgage companies or banks. Tax amounts are provided to them electronically.
  • Ohio Revised Code section 323.13 requires that a change in mailing address of any tax bill be made in writing to the county treasurer
If you have any questions or need a form mailed to you, please click here or call our office at 513-887-3181, option 0.